Join The Lyric Chorale!
- Just out of college and think your choral singing is over?
- Empty nester wanting to get back into choral singing?
- Looking for a choir of passionate singers dedicated to performing interesting and challenging repertoire in many styles?
Listen to our music and find out if we might be a “match made in heaven”.
Auditions may be scheduled by appointment. Contact Chris at (585)478-0778 or email@example.com.
- You must be able to read music.
- Auditions are required. Prospective members should prepare and bring a music selection of your choice to the audition.
- You must have a desire to sing repertoire from a variety of music genre.
- For more information, or to schedule an audition contact Chrisanne at (585)478-0778 or complete the Online Audition Request Form and someone will contact you.
Rehearsals are Monday 7:00 to 9:00 PM, September to May at Faith Lutheran Church in Penfield.
You are expected to:
- Perform in 2-3 formal concert events each season. The season also includes our annual fund raising cabaret event generally held in Mid-May.
- Attend each rehearsal prepared and on time, including section and dress rehearsals prior to a concert performance.
- Practice music outside of rehearsal time.
- Members are required to purchase the formal performance attire within the first 3 months of joining the chorus. The performance attire has been determined by the artistic committee and consists of a purchased skirt, top and jacket for women and a tuxedo for men. Our Membership chairperson will provide information about how and where to order your performance attire.
- Members are required to pay yearly dues. The dues are waived your first membership year since you must purchase the performance attire.
- Participate in all chorus fundraising activities including concert ticket and program ad sales.